Thursday, May 28, 2009

Domains et al

Yesterday I signed up for Google Adsense and today I registered my domain name Opportunato.com. I am going to research some low cost web hosting sites. I've heard iWeb is pretty reasonable. I will look for something with basic access and low bandwidth because I don't expect my CPA traffic to go through my web site. The traffic will go directly to the product web site. It's my understanding I will need a web site so I can register with multiple CPA businesses and have something presentable to show them. I plan on using the Landing Site template provided by PPC-Coach, with some minor tweaks to promote my web site name. Hmmm, seems like I'll need some kind of logo. Just one more thing to deal with.
Once I've set up a web hosting, then I can start to experiment with HTML and do a basic page or two in Coffee Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment